- 8 pieces white bread
- Ricebran oil
- 250 grams prawn meat
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 brown onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chinese wine
- Sesame seeds
- 1 stalk spring onion
- Murray river salt (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Add 8 slices of white bread to oven, until toasted and place aside.
3. Place rice bran oil in a wok, fill halfway and bring to heat.
4. Combine all other ingredients in a food processor and blitz until a smooth paste forms.
5. Take prawn paste and evenly spread over pieces of toast. Place a bag of sesame seeds on a plate, place the toast, prawn side down to coat.
6. Take off crusts and cut diagonally so you have four triangles. Once oil is to temperature drop prawn side down triangles until golden colour appears. Then flip to fry other side.
7. Place on baking tray lined with paper towel. Then place on a plate with coriander and chilli to serve.