Marinated Tiger Prawns
- 4 kaffir limes
- 2 limes (zest)
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1-2 tbsp Spice & Co red pepper flakes
- few good lugs Cobram olive oil
- 4 cubes palm sugar
- 6 tbsp fish sauce
- 8 cloves garlic
- 800g tiger prawns whole
- Murray River Salt (to taste)
Serves/makes: Serves 4
1. Combine all ingredients except prawns in a food processor
2. Peel, shell prawns leaving only the heads and tails. Remove trails.
3. Place prawns in a bowl with marinade and toss to coat.
4. Place prawns on bbq and brush excess marinade on. Cook halfway through and flip, ensuring a nice char on both sides.
5. Remove from heat and place on a bed of rocket, garnish with coriander and side of lime.